Sorry guys but once again: you can not force a project to move to
Github (sources and trackers) without explicit agreement of the
package owner or current package maintainer - at least not
for active packages where let's say the issue tracker is actively
used (last activity happened within the last X months).

- -aj

Nathan Van Gheem wrote:
> I wouldn't need them exported. We could just close them to new
> submissions for a period before completely shutting em down.
>
> On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 9:57 PM, Jon Stahl <jonst...@gmail.com
> <mailto:jonst...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 4:41 PM, derek <aus...@pointerstop.ca
> <mailto:aus...@pointerstop.ca>> wrote:
>> On Feb 8, 3:48 pm, Nathan Van Gheem <vangh...@gmail.com
> <mailto:vangh...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>> I still use them but would rather not. If you put a deprecation
> date up,
>>> it'd help force me to more more of my packages to github and
> startup the
>>> tracker there also.
>>>
>>> +1 for github hosted. Very nice to have it coupled with the code
> repo.
>>
>> Yeah, I've happily used POI for years, but I'll even more happily
>> use github.  I have no attachment to POI (though I thank the
>> authors for the use I've had).
>
> Thanks, Derek and Nathan.   A follow-up, if I may... if POI trackers
> were gracefully deprecated, would you need to be able to get an
> export of tickets or are there few enough that you could deal with
> it manually?

> <mailto:product-develop...@lists.plone.org>

- --
ZOPYX Limited           | zopyx group
Charlottenstr. 37/1     | The full-service network for Zope & Plone
D-72070 Tübingen        | Produce & Publish
www.zopyx.com           | www.produce-and-publish.com