Hi all;

I'm beginner of Unix system on Mac OSX. I really want to use
PLplot libraries.

I read 'INSTALL' and then I conducted installation
procedures. I think probably installation of the libraries
was succeeded. Because 'Make check' did not return error
message, the libraries files were copied in /usr/local/,
and compiled execute files existed.

I have two primitive questions.
 1) How to check the success of installation ?
 2) How to use the installed PLplot libraries with gfort ?
 I could find some builded file in /usr/local/lib/*.dylib.
Which do I use lib files ? And how to compile with the
libraies file and gfort fortran ?

Thank you very much,
with best wishes.

------from
Hiroyasu Yasuda
Civil Engineering Research Institute
Hiragishi 1-3, Toyohira, Sapporo,062-8602,JAPAN
Phone; +81-11-841-1639, Fax; +81-11-820-4246