On 2007-07-04 09:12-0700 Alan W. Irwin wrote:

> If you want to help with this effort of implementing the traditional Ada
> examples, please let the list know exactly which ones you are working on so
> there is no duplication of effort.
>
> For example, I am currently working on x02a.adb.

Which is now done.  It took a bit of thrashing around (I didn't realize Ada
rounded when converting from floating point to integer) to get exact
agreement with the result for example 2 created with the C implementation,
but eventually I got there.

One thing revealed by this example is our Ada bindings were much too
conservative about the allowed range of plcol0 indices.  I changed that from
0..15 to the much more reasonable 0..255.  Example 2 uses 116 different
cmap0 indices, but some users may want more. I chose to limit the range in
the bindings to 0..255 since that corresponds to 24 bits total for r, g, and
b and is more than adequate to handle example 2.

Jerry, please review and correct any strange things I did in Ada for
x02a.adb.