On 2009-02-17 11:29+0100 Werner Smekal wrote:

> Hi Alan,
>>

>> Here are the present results:
>>
>> lua
>>  Missing examples            :  09 14 14a 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27
>> 28 29 30 31
>>  Differing postscript output :  08 11 12 13 18
>>  Missing stdout              :
>>  Differing stdout          :
>>

> With the latest svn revision I get:
>
> lua
> Missing examples            :
> Differing postscript output :
> Missing stdout              :
> Differing stdout            :

For the record, what platform produced the above result?

I get the same result here (for installed examples tree "make test") for
my 64-bit Debian Lenny platform.

Congratulations, Werner, at the amazing speed with which you put these
complete lua bindings and examples together.

> [...]I'll
> set ENABLE_lua=ON by default if nobody is against that move.

Please go ahead.  Also, don't forget to advertise your work in
README.release so our ordinary users will know about it.