Should be doable in the coming weeks. So, no objection from me.

Regards,

Arjen

On 2009-03-25 09:37, Andrew Ross wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 10:40:20AM -0700, Alan Irwin wrote:
>> On 2009-03-24 09:41+0100 Werner Smekal wrote:
>>
>>> Missed that question. 2 months should be okay (beginning of May) [for next
>> release date].
>>
>> I am OK with the beginning of May as well.
>>
>> To the rest of the core developers here, please let us know immediately if
>> you have some development going on that makes an early May release
>> inconvenient for you.
>>
>> Hazen, assuming there are no developer objections to an early May release in
>> say the next 24 hours, and assuming you have time to do a release during an
>> early May weekend, please finalize that weekend and let us know what it is
>> so we all have a clear idea of the next release deadline.
>
> Early May is fine with me. I've no big plans at the moment, mostly some
> more work on the NaN support.
>
> Andrew

Delft Hydraulics, GeoDelft, the Subsurface and Groundwater unit of TNO and
parts of Rijkswaterstaat have joined forces in a new independent institute for
delta technology, Deltares. Deltares combines knowledge and experience in the
field of water, soil and the subsurface. We provide innovative solutions to
make living in deltas, coastal areas and river basins safe, clean and
sustainable.

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.