On 2010-02-07 12:25-0500 Hazen Babcock wrote:

> On Feb 6, 2010, at 3:23 PM, Alan W. Irwin wrote:
>
>> What is the status of the AquaTerm project?  According to
>> http://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=39915 the developers
>> of the AquaTerm project are Marius Amado-Alves, Per Persson, and you. The
>> website has no recent news, and the last release was more than 3 years ago.
>> Also, Per Persson historically participated quite a bit on this list with
>> regard to Mac OS X linking issues, but it has been quite a while since we
>> have heard from him.
>
> I believe that Per more or less retired from the project so it is basically
> bit-rotting. It still works fine, and will likely continue to do so until
> Apple decides to make yet another huge change to their OS.
>
> Do you know if Per still on the Plplot mailing list?

I don't recognize anything relevant in the P's.  Furthermore, if he were
subscribed, I think he would have responded to this thread by now.  Thus,
some other means needs to be used to get in touch with him.  I think that is
a good idea, by the way; Pers showed a lot of Mac OS X expertise from his
former posts here so it is likely he could find a solution to the present
issue.  Probably, your best bet for getting in contact with him is to try
his SF e-mail address or any other address you have from your former
contacts with him or from what a google search turns up.  Good luck with
that effort.