Geoffrey Furnish writes:
 > Alan W. Irwin writes:
 >  > C++ and OCaml are perfect, and here is the status of the remaining
 >  > non-perfect bindings:
 >  >
 >  > tcl
 >  >    Missing examples            :
 >  >    Differing postscript output :  19 21 28
 >  >    Missing stdout              :
 >  >    Differing stdout            :  21
 >
 > I believe I've fixed Tcl #19.  Let me know if anyone finds otherwise.

BTW, the only difference I see in example 21 postscript output, is the time
stamp:

[furn...@ziffy]~/devel/pldev/test/examples% diff x21c.psc x21t.psc
6c6
< %%CreationDate: Sat May  8 23:48:27 2010
---
> %%CreationDate: Sat May  8 23:46:23 2010
[furn...@ziffy]~/devel/pldev/test/examples%

When I investigated x19, there were huge differences oweing to coordinate
transformation problems.  However, I assumed the timestamp differnece was
just being ignored.

But with x21, all I see is the timestamp difference.  Is the test output
differ taking this into account?

Frankly, I don't like the idea of a timestamp in an output file, for exactly
this reason.  It makes for differences in files that would otherwise be
identical.  Could we just take the timestamp line out of all the psc output?
Why is it there, anyway?  Is it a postscript specification?

-Geoff