While running test_interactive on my Ubuntu Lucid system I noticed that
for tk example xtk04 the colour contour fill plot does not display any
colour shading at all. This example uses itcl / itk and this is the
first time for a while that my installed itcl / itk versions have
coincided with the default tcl / tk so I've not tested this for some time.

I also noticed that example 16 in the tk examples does not properly change
the background colour to white in some of the plots. Forcing a redraw
by hiding the window behind another then showing it again displays the
plot properly.

Can anyone else confirm these?

Andrew