Hi everyone,
I have subscribed to the git mailing list, got a clone of the repository and so
should be able to do commits and see the result. I did in fact change one thing
and committed it, but presumably that is just in my local copy. I guess I need
to "push" the changes to get them into the "central" repository - if I
understand it all correctly. I hesitate because the Kitware document is not
clear on how to go about with bug fixes. And I am still trying to understand
the git command ;).
The change I made (to solve the immediate problem regarding SVG files that are
replotted) consists of some three lines of code, so nothng major. Still, I
would like confirmation that I am going about it the right way:

-        I cloned the repository from SF

-        I made my changes and did a (local) commit

-        I did not do anything wrt tags or branches, so my changes are likely
to be in the main branch

-        If I push these changes, then they should end up in the main branch -
if my understanding is correct
So, can I simply push this?
Regards,
Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.