On 2016-03-25 08:50-0000 Arjen Markus wrote:

> Please find the results of the Fortran test on MinGW-w64 in the attachment.
> This was quite fast, of course, only examining one single language, but
> still: it is looking very good.

Hi Arjen:

Thanks for your on-going help with MinGW-w64/MSYS2 platform testing.

I agree there are no run-time errors (as before) and the PostScript difference
results look perfect (as before). I was also glad to see (from running

grep '\.exe' shared/noninteractive/build_tree/CMakeCache.txt

) that MinGW-w64/MSYS2 versions of executables were found for
everything which is a nice forward step.

However, there are still some remaining issues with this Fortran-only
test on your MinGW-w64/MSYS2 platform.

1. Your comprehensive_test.sh.out result shows the following WARNING:

WARNING: git not on PATH so cannot determine if SOURCE_TREE =
/d/plplot-svn/plplot-git is a git repository or not

Once you address this issue, then comprehensive_test.sh.out should
be able to report the exact git commit id that you are testing which
is obviously useful information to have.

You could address this issue a number of ways, but I think the best
way would be to install the MinGW-w64/MSYS2 package "msys/git".  I
found that package name in the package list you sent me, and it
appears there is no equivalent mingw64/mingw-w64-x86_64 package for
git. Note, installation of this git version on your MinGW-w64/MSYS2
platform should only affect how the script identifies the git commit
id, and does not affect the PLplot build in any other way.

2. From the comprehensive_test.sh.out result (which you should always
check for "no" options to make sure you have not overly constrained
the test in some way) it appears you are still using the --do_ctest no option
when
running the comprehensive_test.sh script.

3. From shared/noninteractive/output_tree/cmake.out (which you should
always check for WARNING messages to see if anything critical is
missing), there is a WARNING concerning not finding libqhull.  That
issue severely limits the plgriddata algorithm possibilities. I
suggest you install mingw64/mingw-w64-x86_64-qhull-git (taken from the
last package list you sent me) to attempt to address this issue.

I would appreciate you running one more Fortran-only comprehensive
test on your MinGW-w64/MSYS2 platform with these 3 issues addressed.