On 2016-03-29 09:58-0000 Arjen Markus wrote:

> Hi Alan,
>
> Alas, ctest failed and the script got stuck, so I had to kill it. The problem
> is presumably that the tests are run in parallel (-j4) and I have had serious
> problems with parallel make on Cygwin and MinGW. See the attached output file.
>
> I will retry with ctest in a serial mode.
>
> ---
> Indeed, setting the ctest command to "ctest" did the trick, see the attached
> tarball.

Hi Arjen:

This latest result is quite encouraging. Everything looks good (no
configuration, build, run-time, or PostScript difference issues) in
that report except for your current problem with installing the
mingw-w64-x86_64-qhull-git package. See my previous post for a
suggestion (complete reinstall following the detailed instructions
given at https://sourceforge.net/p/msys2/wiki/MSYS2 installation/ and
continuing to follow those instructions especially with regard to
running the update-core script) for dealing with that issue.