On 2016-09-17 09:12+0200 Laurent Berger wrote:

> Hi Pedro,
>
> I am using vs2013 and plplot (from github) with wxwidgets and I haven't got
> any problem. I think you should update findwxwidgets.cmake from
> https://sourceforge.net/p/plplot/plplot/ci/master/tree/cmake/modules/FindwxWidgets.cmake
>
> (see
> https://sourceforge.net/p/plplot/plplot/ci/5b9dd303b50061c8ed3a9f149aea4b2a6817eece/log/?path=/cmake/modules/FindwxWidgets.cmake)
>
> May be you should clone plplot version but it is a develloper version.
>
> I hope it will solve your problem.
>
> Laurent

I have just looked at the latest official version of
FindwxWidgets.cmake from the cmake git master branch and it is the
same as or superior to the PLplot unofficial version in all respects
(e.g., in supporting all the recently released versions of wxWidgets).
Therefore, I have just changed the PLplot master branch so that our
unofficial version follows the official version (see my recent commit
511a6ac).

@Pedro, Laurent, and other wxwidgets users:
Please test the latest PLplot git master branch to make sure that
unofficial FindwxWidgets.cmake find module satisfies your needs.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin