Hi Alan,

I tried the new code, but it fails on properly finding wxWidgets again, as
CMake identifies the search method as "Windows". The method is rather elaborate
and fails on finding the libraries. When I tried it before using the "Unix"
method it did work, so I am inclined to use that instead (reinstating the extra
check). Then the IPC3 option should kick in properly if I understand the
changes correctly. I have not had time to try it yet though, but it seems more
fruitful than hunting down and fixing the bug/quirk/mistake/misunderstanding in
FindWxWidgets.cmake.

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.