Hi Alan,

True, true, but stumbling just before the finish has a disappointing effect :).

> Of course, now that the build issues are fixed, and you found this one run
> time error,
> the pessimistic view is there might be other run-time issues to be dealt with
> after
> this one is dealt with, but I am more optimistic than that.  Thus, I am
> hoping this is
> the last wxwidgets error you will have to deal with that is specific to MinGW-
> w64/MSYS2, and I am hoping that -fabi-version=8 will fix this issue on that
> platform.
> So I was glad to hear you are going to give this experiment a try.

There may be a way out for the MSVC constellation as well - I just found that
in my distribution of wxWidgets there _are_ prebuilt libraries contained. I
just do not know if these are compatible with my compiler. The directory
structure is vast so they escaped my first survey.

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.