Hi Alan,

I rebuilt PLplot using this latest commit and it all worked fine :). So the
three-semaphores approach you have now implemented was the right way. I will
try and see whether I can get the same result with the MSVC compiler.

> To be specific about what test I want you to run, please freshly configure
> PLplot
> with the -DPLPLOT_WX_DEBUG_OUTPUT=ON option (which adds lots of useful
> information if there are any remaining errors with the three-semaphores
> approach).

Unless you think this is necessary, given the completely positive results, I
will concentrate on MSVC.

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.