All,

I have made some progress with building and installing the new plplot with a new wxwidets using VS 2017.

I still have not gone past the install process in the IDE w/o an error but I seem to have all the headers and dll I need (though I'm not sure if they are corrupted).

At present I've decided to move forward with what I have and try a simple example I wrote that worked with my previous config.

I get unresolved externals, 14 to be exact.  Basically every plplot function I call seems to cause this.  A few example are provided.

plAlloc2dGrid

and all the plstream functions like box3, col0, font, etc.

Typically what I cause this it's due to a function declaration in a class that is not defined elsewhere.

It "seems like" my new build has the same files as the old one and the projects are comparable (with only diffs being the location of the new folders).

Thanks in advance for your help.

David

---