On Tue, Jul 29, 2003, Alexander R. Pruss wrote:

> And I take it we will do a feature freeze at that point?

Nope. The main trunk is the unstable branch, so the development
continues for a while longer (it will still be released as 1.5,
but the odd number indicates an unstable release.) At some point
we will create a new stable branch (1.6) and development will
continue on the unstable branch (the main trunk will always be
the unstable branch; each unstable release will be tagged in CVS,
though.)

Still, considering the amount of new stuff in the main trunk it
might be a good idea to make a feature freeze/new stable branch
quite soon ;-)

/Mike