On Sun, Aug 03, 2003, Alexander R. Pruss wrote:
> Of course if we are willing to distribute both sets of binaries, that's
> fine with me, but I think that with the multiple language versions, the
> light, full and hi-res versions, etc., it will be a mess.

As I have said before we don't have to distribute every possible
combination of compile time options. The source code is available
for anyone that isn't happy with the decisions we make when we
release a binary version of the viewer.

It's very easy to say "yes" all the time; one part of my "job" as
the maintainer of the viewer is to say "no" sometimes ;-)

/Mike