---Reply to mail from Chris Hawks about Bookmarks

>     Here's another one. the attached patch allows multiple pages/files to
> be given to the parser. With --bookmarks=pages this allows unlinked
> pages/files to reside in a single database with bookmarks for each page.
>
> plucker-build --bookmarks=pages text1 text2 text3 ...
> plucker-build --bookmarks=pages -H "text1;text2;text3..."

    Even better, this one allows multiple root docs and creates bookmarks
only for root docs (image or text). (Like jpluck's Gallery.)

---End reply

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr.
Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers
come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of
ideas that could provoke such a question.
    -- Charles Babbage