Plug is a wonderful group just the way it is, and the installfests are
great.

Please don't change a thing.

It serves no useful purpose to criticize the way the current plug and
installfests work.

If some folks think a "lug" could be done differently and/or perhaps
better as a non-profit (or in any other way), then they certainly can and
should start a new "lug" and let us all have the option to join either or
both (while it is still a free country).

Joe

-------