Sure, but you would save money across the board on refills so my argument still stands. You HAVE to consider total cost of ownership with printers or you can loose serious money.

At the place that I used to work they spent $90,000 on purchasing toner for 15 printers because the accountant made us buy the "cheap" printer. And to make matters worse the printers completely died about about a year and a half they were purchased. The classrooms that were using the better printers that we wanted to buy ran those printers for a decade or more with little to no problems.

That's of course an extreme example on printers that were being heavily used, but it still matters on lower usage printers.

Brian Cluff