I’m happy with our old HP OfficeJet 550. Its paper tray is big enough for a lot
of copies, its four ink tanks have a long lifetime, and it prints pretty fast.
It was sold to me as an alternative to a laser printer, and I think we’ve done
well with it.

We’ll see how it does with the cheaper ink from Cartridge World. :)