I just put mint on a pendrive with unetbootin and I don't know if it is
working or not. I put the live linux distro in the thinkpad 11e, start it
up, and press F12.and select 'USB HDD...' but when I press enter Windows10
loads. I then turned off the Linux box to test the pendrive but come to
find out that this computer will not boot off of the USB drive. Is there a
way to test the drive. I think it is oay because when I start the thinkpad
without the pendrive inserted the 'USB HDD....' was not present.

--