Hi, I think I’m going to get a second hand switch. To replace my office
network  router that seems to be  doing a very poor job at dealing with
bandwidth.  Something a little bit more mid tier since I also have a
minifarm that’s also sharing the same connection.  So I don’t know
something around 5 to 10 ports would be fine without going overkill.  I
currently live in east Mesa, so preferably someone that’s not too far away
would be nice. Or if someone is willing to meet midway .

 Also it would be nifty if anyone can throw in a Keyboard,  for a few extra
bucks if anyone has any to spare.  Thanks for your time!
--
Andrew McRobb
Full-time Software Developer