Well I have seen on the market a new board that uses DDR 5 memory and advanced
tech on the board with multiple M.2 slots and then some. I think it have a
video connector as well. I moved on from looking at it because it was to
expensive for me. It was over $600 and that is without the cpu or memory. I do
remember it can use the AMD thread ripper. It's a beast.

  Harold Hartley
  17632 N. 5th place
  Phoenix, AZ 85022
  wheelie...@ownmail.net