Checkout on gkeys24 seems to work for me, it should put you through a 3rd
party for payment, make sure you're not script blocking it or anything
(often a problem for me).  I'm using firefox here with noscript/adblock
origin just whitelisting the direct sites.

I just went "ew" as everything I've read or heard about win11 annoys me to
even want to try it.  They basically released an unfinished UI revamp
trying to do the "hey, we look like mac now, come back!" with the new
taskbar and such in the middle, breaking basic taskbar functionality in the
process, and seems just another experiment from bored developers.  Like
when they tried the silly full-screen start menu in win8 everyone
(including M$) tried to forget, just quit screwing with what works.

Joys of using it only as a guest os for windoze-only applications like
visio or project, I usually disable all advanced desktop options and
features so it's as close to XP as I can get it.  I just want to launch the
app I need, and use anything else about windoze as little as possible.
Then go back to using Linux for anything else.

-mb