I would say it is a fair price. I am not sure people have the disposable
income at the moment but give it a month or two and I am sure you will get a
hit for it. Christmas is a good time to get a computer. :)

Technically if I knew it wouldn't kill my budget I would buy it from you as
I have to leave a computer behind for my mother-in-law and am in need of a
replacement. However, I don't have the cash at this point in time. Sorry.

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell