There is lot of manipulation that goes on between free & open source releases
of different distributions as well, though hardly anybody may agree with it.

Time stamp of new kernel release (& associated reasearch) is guide for journey
of last few years...

Time of day newer kernel gets released is indication...

⁣___
"अ Happy फेस" [Goan बाय Birth, Upbringing ऑफ Maharashtra, Arguments frॐ
पुणेकर...!]

⁣Sent from 10.or Device​ using BlueMail​