I hope by this time during this whole exercise you must have realized that
dont mess up with partitions.

And more importantly, plan what you want to achieve.

And even more important is to get enough knowledge on how things will work
before the plan.

Looks like all these were missing in your exercise and hopefully you gained
out of it.

And just as irrelevent as your mixing of 19.1 to osho departure, I was in
the commune that day.