On Fri, 13 May 2016 07:34:44 +0900
Bryan Linton <p...@shoshoni.info> dijo:

>>><http://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/5.9/amd64/install59.iso>

>> I just downloaded it. Did I get the latest snapshot?

>No, the 5.9 indicates that it is a release directory.  The latest
>snapshot would be at:
>       http://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/snapshots/amd64/
>
>Also, one of the OpenBSD developers runs this site:
>       https://rhaalovely.net/up2date.html
>
>It's updated daily with the dates and times of the snapshots on
>all OpenBSD mirrors, so you can check and see which ones have the
>latest snapshot before downloading.

Obviously I am not nearly smart enough to use BSD, since I can't make
heads or tails of the folders and what is what.

I should add that my motivation is to have the latest snapshot
available at the Clinic this Sunday. The reason I want to download it
ahead of time is that we have poor bandwidth at Free Geek, especially
with a dozen Linux-heads in the room all trying to use it at the same
time.

I anticipated being able to find an ISO of the install files, to be
burned to optical media or USB drive. Apparently that thinking is wrong.