OK, I know that once I got it done, the problem went away. I Googled it and
saw similar comments so as soon as I could get the machine on line I took
care of it.

The only issue I see is at times it forgets all of your network connections
usually just log out and back in and they are back. Perhaps I need to just
restart the network tool.

On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 2:38 PM, Dick Steffens <d...@dicksteffens.com>
wrote:

> On 10/16/2016 02:17 PM, Chuck Hast wrote:
> > I had that problem,  had to put it on a wire and do an update,  That
> took
> > care of it.  The machine is an X201.
>
> Thanks. I was trying to do the update wireless-ly when I ran into the
> problem. I don't have enough switch jacks right now, and I'm using that
> Ethernet cable on another machine. The update seems to be running okay
> over the Wi-Fi. Hopefully the problem will not return.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Dick Steffens

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
Glass, five thousand years of history and getting better.
The only container material that the USDA gives blanket approval on.