On Mon, 22 Jan 2001, Juan Miguel Cacho wrote:
..
> That means buying a new mobo!! :-> sayang ang BX ko. I'm using a stupid cel
> 500 that can only go to 75MHz fsb, it won't boot at 83MHz (which is the next
> step).

Yeah, a mobo that can do ATA100.

> In the article that I read, this is what was on one of the Celeron 600's
> http://www.hardwarecentral.com/
> 
>       600/128/66  (there were other things on this line that I forgot)
>       Q043A081-0515  SL4PB
> 
> Is the S-spec present?

Yes. It's the SL4PB. You may not get the same S-Spec but something that's
SL4Px where X >= 'B' (e.g. C, D, E..) would be CC0 if SL4PB is CC0. Lower
S-specs might be CC0 as well..


-- 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Orlando Andico <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       POTS Phone: +63   (2) 937-2293
Mosaic Communications, Inc.            GSM Mobile: +63 (917) 531-5893
I'm not suffering from insanity -- I'm enjoying  every minute of it!!


_
Philippine Linux Users Group. Web site and archives at http://plug.linux.org.ph
To leave: send "unsubscribe" in the body to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to