On Thu, 1 Feb 2018, John Meissen wrote:

To be more specific, a valid domain only provides a mapping between a name
and and an IP address so that incoming traffic can determine how to get
there. It has nothing to do with the web or mail server operation itself.

There may very well still be a web server out there still listening for
connections, there's just no longer any way to determine from the domain name
what address that web server is actually listening on.

John,

  In this case I would not see a page telling me that domain is parked,
expired (not resting), or otherwise not able to display a page. Take a look
at <http://www.ledger123.org/>.

Regards,