On 02/07/2018 02:29 PM, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> It should all be here in 4-5 days, plenty of time for assembling during
> the February 18 Clinic.
>
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819117726
>
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233859
>
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157754
>
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811990012
>
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817338010
>
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=1W8-0032-00043

No quibbles here except for the power supply.

300W is going to be a bit thin at load even with intel GPU, and a HD or
two, some USB stuff and you are already pushing almost 200W at load.
Also, this power supply is for older style AT boards. You need ATX power
supply unless you want to modify plugs and use adapters - and have
enough 3.3V and 12V amps.  Consider instead:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139198
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817153233
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817438038

Don't skimp on the power supply.  A poor choice can fry all the other
components.

Also, hope you budgeted heatsink/fan and thermal compound.  I new Free
Geek has boxes of heatsinks but not all will fit the newer CPUs.  Cooler
Master and Thermaltake in the $20-30 range are good.

Also, I've recently switched from Arctic Silver 5 thermal compound to
the non-electrically conductive Arctic MX-4. 8 yr durability, stays soft.
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAB7G5F67951

-Ed