On 06/17/2018 05:50 PM, Tyrell Jentink wrote:
Oh... I guess I only answered one question...

<chuckle>

To the second question: When you want to do something that no one else has
ever done,

Actually it has been done.
It's just not popular ;/

why would you expect anyone to know how to do it?

Actually I'm finding much information on "having it my way".
I ask NARROWLY focused questions and am told "DON'T" ;<

If you want to
be the first, then go do that... But people who need their hands held don't
usually succeed in the undoable.

Not is it not only "doable". It *HAS* been done.
An underlying motive is education.

It's really not a "Computer literacy" issue...

Agreed ;>
It just surfaced at the same time and might be considered equally 'off-topic".

It's a "When you can't tell
who's in charge, it's probably you..." issue.