I haven't tried it yet, but
at face value, it seemed relevant to this user group, and so I share:

https://www.ostechnix.com/search-study-and-practice-linux-commands-on-the-fly/

Firstly, it's considered "bad form" to share something you haven't
tried and don't provide any real useful information or feedback on.

TLDR++ is very Linux for Dummies-ish for better or IMHO mostly for worse.

TLDR is an acronym for Too Long Didn't Read. But what's really is
about is I'm tool lazy, distracted to put the time & effort into
learning.

I'll admit the man pages don't often have the best examples and often
reading them as a newbie can be time consuming, intimidating and
frustrating. I mostly use the man pages as a reference.

If I'm trying to learn about a new command or how to do something via
the CLI, I just do a Google search and quickly find plenty of examples
and useful information.

Maybe this sounds elitist or ol' skool, but honestly if you take the
time & effort to learn you and the world will be better off for it.