Dick Steffens wrote:
Using Firefox on my Ubuntu 18.04 machine,  if I go to http://www.artoftheprint.com/ I'm sent to http://www.artoftheprint.com/403error.htmlI get the following error message:

403 Unauthorised Access Explenation:
"Sorry, unable to complete your request"

    If you received this notice, you may not be using the appropriate settings.     Pease contact the site where this link is located so they can correct this issue.

There are three spelling mistakes here, so it's either a hijacked page, or the creator of the error message doesn't have English as a primary language.

When I Google "403 Unauthorised Access Explenation:" Google wants to correct the spelling. When I tell it to keep the spelling, it still only gives me info for the 403 error with correct spelling.

If I go to http://www.artoftheprint.com/ using Firefox on my virtual Win7 machine I get the correct page.

Anybody else ever experience this
When I use either Firefox, Iceape or Chromium, I get the intended page, and not an error page.  When I force the error page by putting in the error page URL you provided, yes I see the spelling issues. Does that help?
Regards
Fred James