Both of the links you posted go to what appear to be legit pages. The
second is a formatted 404 page which makes sense for a bad URL sent to
a given domain.

Both links are also HTTP, no SSL encryption. This means that it is
vulnerable to man-in-the-middle attacks since your browser has no way
to verify the identity of the site. This could be due to bad DNS
settings or interception by a malicious router.
Chances are it depends on how your connection is routed which is a
moving target.

I see this periodically when browsing non-SSL sites. I've even seen
similar problems on cnn.com. This is why everyone is moving to HTTPS.