On Mon, Aug 16, 2021 at 5:29 PM David Fleck <dcfl...@protonmail.ch> wrote:

> As Wes said, an example or two would help greatly.
>
> --- David Fleck

Actually, they are callsigns instead of names. A couple of examples:

w7...@k-0496-20210526.txt
wa7...@k-0497-20210714.txt
n8...@k-4386-20210725.txt

I would like a simple count of the unique callsigns on a random basis and
possibly an occasional report listing each callsign and how many files are
in the folder for each.

Michael