It's been a while since I last used audacity and I'm not able to fix why
it's not producing output to the Creative Pebble speakers, the Yamaha CM500
or MPOW HC headsets.

Music played with audacious has no problems so the issue is strictly
audacity and I've not found a solution in my web searches.

alsamixer's audio card choices are: default, 0 HDA ATI HDMI, 1 HD-audio
generic. I select the last one and set all alsamixer controls to 100%.

Audacity uses ALSA but I've checked both pavucontrol and pavumeter; they're
okay.

Because attachments are dropped I've uploaded screen shots of the audacity
main page and device prferences page to:
<http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g3711f4ec601c19a1100040787214710e8e35fd2e53>.
They'll be available for 5 days.

What have I missed?

TIA,