My grandmother who ran a plumbing shop until she was 87
and was taken by a heart attack, told me that there are two
types of people, those that get old and those that get ripe,
she said to get ripe, not old. She was quite a character up
to the night she passed on.

--

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.