On 2/15/22 09:13, Michael Ewan wrote:
I use it both at home and at work (to avoid tracking plugins).  I like that
it has ad blocking out of the box, and most desirable security features on
by default.

I've started using it this afternoon, and so far I like it. I'm getting used to some differences, but they are not major. I am used to being able to set that when I right-click to open in a new tab, the browser switches to the tab. There doesn't seem to be a way to set that. There is the ability to achieve that with holding down the control and shift keys.

I'm also used to being able to move the "Home" button to the right side of the screen, but I'm getting used to that, too.

My next thing to figure out is if there is a convenient way to switch my user agent so I can log in to Comcast. It looks like it's possible, but I'll need to have a block of time to figure it out.

Thanks to all for your experiences.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens