Lenovo Thinkpad T14 and X13s are supported on linux - you can even get
some of them with linux preinstalled.

I usually aim for newest supported HW to extend useful live - so, the
last time I ended up paying MS tax, but I still get bios updates via
fwupdmgr and everything working without issues.

I cannot recommend Dells shipping with Linux right now - they ended up
being devoid of even basic number of USB ports recently. If you do not
need more than 1 or 2 USB-C ports (one taken by the charger) - and can
receive Fed-Ex delivery (I cannot - no office front) - Dell's XPS13 are
pretty nice computers too.

 ... there are more linux laptops out there -though I did not try them.

Tomas