If you skipped the t/ series during installation then you can install it one of
2 ways.

If you have the install media then you can manually install the packages
located in slackware64/t/*.txz. install/upgrade pkg doesn't know where to look
you have to give a path and it does not support network locations.
$ installpkg path/to/package.txz

Most people prefer to configure slackpkg since that provides the familiar apt
or yum style procedure. Just uncomment a mirror in /etc/slackpkg/mirrors and do
the following:
$ slackpkg update
$ slackpkg search tex (to make sure the mirror was properly retrieved)
$ slackpkg install texlive xfig fig2dev texinfo

-Ben