------- Original Message -------
On Tuesday, April 11th, 2023 at 12:19 PM, Rich Shepard
<rshep...@appl-ecosys.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Apr 2023, Ben Koenig wrote:
>
> > Have you tried running it from the terminal? It should say something.
> > It's possible that some of the underlying libs in 14.2 are too old.
>

> Ben,
>
> That's where I run it. If libs are too old wouldn't there be a message
> telling me that?
>
> Regards,
>
> Rich

Well that kind of depends on what the problem is. You need to be more specific
than "it don't work" because there are a bunch of things that can happen and
each one speaks to a different underlying cause.

When you run it in the terminal, does it hang and hold onto the prompt? Does it
run and immediately exit?

Do you see an icon in your system tray because Zoom can be configured to open
straight into your tray without any message or warning.

-Ben