On 4/5/2010 4:56 PM, Michael Torrie wrote:
> I'm pretty sure these plugs come with a mini USB serial port console
> that works pretty well.  Linux has a drive that sees it as a USB serial
> device.  Also the development version have a jtag interface, although I
> don't know how that works (maybe requires the jtag adapter device?).  If
> the picture is accurate, the miniusb serial device is next to the SD slot.

I added the GuruPlug Pro (2x network interfaces) to my shopping cart,
and when I went to check out it recommended I also get the "GuruPlug
JTAG Board"
(https://www.globalscaletechnologies.com/p-28-guruplug-jtag.aspx).  Is
this board required to flash the GuruPlug Pro, or can the GuruPlug Pro
have Linux written to the storage through the USB interface?

Kenneth