You can come by Kuali.

We are an OSS software company that creates software that runs universities (registration, financials, research & grant management, etc), and we also provide a SaaS hosting option for universities. We have a long list of customers including some notables globally and locally as well (BYU, USU).

Our platform is linux based (centos/redhat) and we run continuous software delivery.

I don't know how much you will pickup, however, in 2 hours :)

*Brandon Gillespie*
SaaS Operations Director, Kuali
brandon.gilles...@kuali.co
801.682.3444