Yeah, agreed. 2 hours seems a little short. A day or two would make a lot
more sense, IMHO, as you would be able to pick up on and learn a lot more.
If you were waiting 30 minutes for a cluster install, that's a forth of the
2 hours and doesn't hardly teach anything. :/

~ *Frostyfrog* ^.^

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 7:58 AM, Brandon Gillespie <
brandon.gilles...@kuali.co> wrote:

> You can come by Kuali.
>
> We are an OSS software company that creates software that runs
> universities (registration, financials, research & grant management, etc),
> and we also provide a SaaS hosting option for universities.  We have a long
> list of customers including some notables globally and locally as well
> (BYU, USU).
>
> Our platform is linux based (centos/redhat) and we run continuous software
> delivery.
>
> I don't know how much you will pickup, however, in 2 hours :)
>
> *Brandon Gillespie*
> SaaS Operations Director, Kuali
> brandon.gilles...@kuali.co
> 801.682.3444
>

> On 09/21/2016 08:19 PM, Riley Loader wrote:
>
>> Hi all, I'm a student at UVU in their IT/Network security program and have
>> been given an assignment to do a job shadowing of at least 2 hours at some
>> IT/IS company. I wonder if any of you personally would be able to and
>> wouldn't mind having me shadow you for a couple of hours, or might know an
>> individual/company that may permit that?
>>
>> Personally sysadmin work is what I want to eventually do, but it doesn't
>> need to be that necessarily. Just *something* IT/IS related. Thanks!
>>
>> Riley
>> *Sent from Microsoft Outlook 1963*
>>
>> /*
>> Don't fear the penguin.