So I've been working on summarizing some of the key concepts of Dev Ops. There are a lot of books, and I've read many of them, and I've had my own experiences to toss into the mix.

I'm doing this summary because I think with the wealth of information out there it becomes a TL;DR scenario, and most people just decide what they think DevOps should mean (buzzword and all) and then forge forward.

I'm hoping to get feedback from anybody interested before I send this to a broader audience. Do you think this list encompasses things well enough? Should I adjust? Have I missed anything?

Four Principles of DevOps <https://surfingthe.cloud/four-steps-to-devops/>

Thanks for any feedback,

-Brandon

/*