Ubiquiti Amplifi HD FTW.  I just switched and it is a no-brainer.  https://amzn.to/2pXPUTb

Also, they just relocated a large facility to Draper (just east of the ebay facility, over the tracks).  I met a few of the people there and got a tour of the place, it's pretty slick, and cool to see them coming to Utah.  If you buy something, it'll probably get to your place quickly, as it'll ship from Draper :)

-Brandon